Skateboarding Spots in Orpington, Greater London*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Orpington.
- Pj supplies have great ramps, check it out
- me and me mates got skating and bmx riding at farnburgh village in the woods behind the church trust me mates its a great jam brapppp
- sad cases
- the top floor of the carpark by the war memorial is good.. not that i skate but my best friends do... the college car park is also good
- By Bromley train station down the road on the left(if you were looking at the station, not from it) there is a load of great sk8 spots... Steps from 2,6, even 8. Further down you'll find this awesome rail. and a long hill!
- The Ramsden estate is quite good, just don't get shot or anything.
- EVERYONE COME TO CHELSFIELD ! windsor drive, good hill!
- walnuts swimming pool
- the corner at the end of the highstreet, theres a.. bench!!!
- If u sk8 meet with us mbx riders as we ride with sk8rs too! email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info (loads of us)
- HOLY SHIT!!! There is a skate park being built at the Rec near Hillside School. Dunno when though. I think they need more money. But when(if) its built then every1 has to go!!!!
- theres gonna be a skate park built in the field next 2 hillside primary school theres gonna be some rails a funbox and a mini ramp and some more there all ready a tiny mini ramp up there should be built in about 2months
- theres 2 flatbanks opposite the music shop there kinda hidden but if you just keep walking from the petrol garage the first office building thing has 2 flatbanks there really good also you can skate on the top of walnuts car park perfect ground or at the bottom just out side it theres a curb thats grindable and the ground theres good.alo the walnuts is kool 2 skate really good satirs but theres sometimes pikeys there .erm......hillside primary school has got 2 be the best spot in orpington it has a perfect rail going down like an 8 set of stairs and it has a 3 set and a 4 set in the school.brow cresent that has really kool rails for boardsliding and a 3 set of stairs erm.....i cant think of any more at the moment but its quite a good area 2 skate
- The last Orpington skateboarder left when he realised how much pikeys hate people who try to express themselves. Wanna skate? - go to Bromley!
- We ride street at Waitrose in Green St. Green + in Orpington High St.
- A lot of skaters seem to enjoy the railings around Hillside primary school.
- You don't get skateboarders in Orpington (oh how i wish did...) as the pikeys beat them up, so they go to bromley
- Eden Park u can get the 358 bus from orpington + lovibonds avenue near Darrick Wood school has a huge hill u can sk8 down u can go ova the bumps in the road 2
- There's a small alleyway leading off of Newstead Avenue, it's got a good bend to it. Bit short though. There's always Ruskin Drive. Also the road next to Tile Farm Road (I've lived on that for 5 or so years, still can't remember it's bloody name), it's quite steep, can get to it from Sandy Bury or Avebury Rd.
- If you head towards St.Pauls Cray on sevonoaks road there is a primary school which has flat banks, stairs, galour,benches and rails this school is called Grays Farm Primary ask the caretaker first he lets you in otherwise he will call the cops.!!!!!!!
- there are only three i know of the is the walnuts pavments but no ramps or grinding spots or dyke drive hill but that is a death ride and a car park next to the walnuts but that can kill you as well.
- the best has to be brow cresent the pipes the stairs and the runway, but never skate in orpington you will get mugged by gippos try the walnuts swimming pool great stairs and tryramsden estate actually no don't,but the best is brow cresent i live there and its great loads of skaters go there!
- Around Ramsden
- Ramsden Estate (as said before ...don't get beaten up)
- The Walnuts leisure centre is the only decent peice of concrete landscape in the town, however don't lock your BMX there overnight or some Orpington scum might steal the stem and cover it in fruit to create some kind of bizarre urban modern art. All such pikey's should die!
- There are no skateboard spots in Orpington, so I advice all skateboarders to go else where, preferably as far as possible.
- Well, Tintagel Road leading into Brow Crescent is a bit like a huuugggeee half-pipe I spose...
- High Street, other end from station: two sets of banks, grindable curb at the top. What dross, writes the other Orpingon skater: remove the listing before some fule tries to skate there? Any other comments, or does it go?
- Whatever the verdict on that, there's a mini ramp at the dry ski slope and another mini at Skate/Bike City in Bromley.
- The park on Hobblingwell green in St Paul's Cray, it does actually have ramps made especially for skateboards (unlike the numerous car parks that people in other areas seem to use).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: David Andrews, jenny, simon, junior, Lucy, James G. Ellard, sylvia, Sandra Rayford, Leigh, Stu, bryn, Rich, dave warren, Malcolm McNally, Chris Platts, painiamm, Jake, Katrina, Paul Nicholson, D, Anna Baria, Bazza, Wendy Fairservice, Martin Davies, Veronika, Dave, Bill Heatherington, Mandy, hal, melanie and rosie, Vinita, danny p, Rob McDougall, Matt Hemsley, roger the lodger, Tania, Dave Morrall, Chris Hobbs, sarah, elli, daren mauldon, Mike Wallace, rachel, steve wadlow, Lisa, James Martin, nick, ncik, aymoid, John Doe, Gazbo Pain, DM, afsara, ZOE, Me., j.elms, bloatermon, Jonathan, miranda, ?, c, Sylvie, joe, Jamie, June Johnson, pete, JamPot, SEME, Steve Acott, Dave Warren, Jim Ellard, Anon, DANIEL, [x]*[x], tom, allan, steve dix, Jon, Tim, Mr. Pink, ian hodson, andrew, Bob Knapman, Al Young, Jason McGovern, carl smart, Jean, DK, Carl, rosie, Craig, Mand, Andrew Grout, Jennie Vaughan, Tel "Shellsuit" Ramsden, Andy Norris, Janie C., Becky, Matt C, sammie stolton, James, ken white, D K, locke cole, KJ, Kirsty Henning, Fred, Uncle Bill, Bo, Brian, ?????????????, anita, Tony Featherstone, Bungle, Scott, Dave smith, Kevin Sloane, beadle, Rebecca Carter, Laura, steve, P K Jones, haggis, raj, Amie Strutt, El, Komps, David, Vicki, Wormy, Jamie Pankhurst, Poppy B, Sophie, Kaz, James C, Trev, dan, max, CLD, Jon Smith, james bentley, Steve Jennings, Iain, Nut Nut, Peter O' Brien, Tk, Voron, pikey orpington, paul smith, riek, gregg, generic, florence, Jen, lynn oliver, simone, sammie stolten, andy, James D,Olley, Robert Colgan, beckie, jhon, Laura Davies, charlie, Chris Chant, Harriet Morse, Kathy Corteen, Dean Johnson, Rob, T.Cottee, reg&lauren, leah, Neal Brooks, bob, S Nightingale
Last updated: 2011-03-16
More stuff about Orpington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Orpington Knowhere Board