Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Oxted, Surrey*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Oxted.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- ronnie biggs the great train robber went to oxted school
- juliean speroni, crystal palace goaley
- A pretty famous showjumper and particular hero of mine,Peter Charles,lives in Westerham.
- just to let you know Tina Stewart has moved to Saffron Walden now
- Mark Bass
- Mohamed Al'Fyed
- Louise Nurding used to live in Oxted along with Dan from Worlds Apart(a briefly famous boy band). Richard Stllgoe/ stillnotdead also lives somewhere near by.
- Tina Stewart, American radio presenter and voice of TV & radio adverts, currently to be heard on-air at country radio station COUNTRY 1035AM.
- ian pearce (west ham defender) and chris colman (fulham defender) catch the trains reguarly from oxted
- More Al-Fayed info: Dodi is buried in the grounds of the Oxted mansion, Barrow Green Court. NB - don't expect to see anything - all you can see are the security gates - Al Fayed goes in and out by helicopter. When Dodi and Diana died there were loads of flowers outside the gates - and again this year (98) on the anniversary. Other famous residents include: Richard Stilgoe - his Orpheus Centre (music for disabled kids)is just down the A25. Adam Faith - lives in or near Oxted John Walters - radio presenter (used to produce the John Peel show)
- Annika Rice, she of overwhelming enthusiasm and very tight fitting jumpsuits, used to live on Limpsfield Chart and was educated at St. Michael's School (the Gothic Monstrosity which dominates the skyline above OXTED).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Fid, john waddington, laura, thatguy, jack, James, zach, Charlotte, Howard Belcham, generic, Emma, robert mundy, Stephen Tee, will mundell, Phil W, Dominic, vince edwards, Keith Clarke, Dave, the dark resolution, david Hughes, max , Phil, liam hadway, Jeremy Taylor, Sam V, Shyam Khattri, David Eldridge, Ralph Heijmer, The Lek, philip, Huw Evans, Amy, Brenda Gaffney, Sam Stringer, jeff, chris
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Oxted
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Oxted Knowhere Board