Cheap Food in Oxted, Surrey*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Oxted.
- the charcoal grill is good, friendly blokes in there. golden palace and rainbow chinese also good.
- The fish and chip shop on the High Street has a surprisingly nice restaurant.
- lets have a mcdonalds or pizza hut
- The most decent resteraunt would proberbly be the Rainbow (Chinese) in Oxted itself but if you have a car then the world is your oyster (I mean there a loads of places)
- Nepalese place very good. I've heard good reports about the Chinese on Station Road East (Golden Palace?) - and heard stories that James Major and Emma Noble were spotted there!
- JADE GARDEN: Best Chinese takeaway for miles around, good food, good value. Catonnese cuisine. The Rainbow, Chinese Restaurant Station Road East specialises in sea food and has an eat-as-much-as-you-can Buffet on Sunday lunch hours. Come early or book to avoid disappointment.Malaysian chefs, owners Cantonnese. The Golden Palace, Station Road West (opposite the Plaza Cinema) is trad Cantonnese cuisine.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Fid, john waddington, laura, thatguy, jack, James, zach, Charlotte, Howard Belcham, generic, Emma, robert mundy, Stephen Tee, will mundell, Phil W, Dominic, vince edwards, Keith Clarke, Dave, the dark resolution, david Hughes, max , Phil, liam hadway, Jeremy Taylor, Sam V, Shyam Khattri, David Eldridge, Ralph Heijmer, The Lek, philip, Huw Evans, Amy, Brenda Gaffney, Sam Stringer, jeff, chris
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Oxted
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Oxted Knowhere Board