Hookup Spots in Oxted, Surrey*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Oxted.
- master park (but watch out for the hurst green vandals in the summer)
- Master Park, although at night there can be a lot of druggies or trouble. The indoor car park at Morrisons is sometimes full of people who are too young to get served in the Oxted Inn.
- master park great place 2 meet new people, can get quite rough but there is a great kabab shop, charcoll grill, that sells great meat n chips 4 just £4.30.
- The underground on friday night.... dangerous pikeys everywhere
- You can usually find Oxted's finest selection of smokers and pikeys sitting on the steps next to Track's News (oh so wittily named because it's next to the station).
- limpsfield lawn tennnis club. next to oxted. preety cool place.
- bench near a pub called the flying cat - good for s*x with men no jks.
- master park
- master park - a lovely park with lots of lovely people, apart from at night time in summer (lots of druggies)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Fid, john waddington, laura, thatguy, jack, James, zach, Charlotte, Howard Belcham, generic, Emma, robert mundy, Stephen Tee, will mundell, Phil W, Dominic, vince edwards, Keith Clarke, Dave, the dark resolution, Kate , david Hughes, max , Phil, liam hadway, Jeremy Taylor, Sam V, Shyam Khattri, David Eldridge, Ralph Heijmer, The Lek, philip, Huw Evans, Amy, Brenda Gaffney, Sam Stringer, jeff, chris, robert moroney
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Oxted
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Oxted Knowhere Board