Skateboarding Spots in Oxted, Surrey*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Oxted.
- go behind boots and they have a set and a slope good for practising fakie tricks
- skatepark at holland sports club in hurst green, (sometimes the chavvys throw mud at you)
- Laverock is a bust - The people who live nearby come up and ask you to move on
Behind library/council offices has been redone - No longer such a good place to skate
Red Cross - Hench new fencing put up, lots of the old junk that was lying around has been cleared up so no ghetto ramps
- Red cross
- Behind the library and council offices
- By Tandridge Leisure Pool there's this wicked,totally empty space with big kerbs to grind on.You could also try Safeway Underground Car Park,commonly known as just "The Underground" coz it's huge but if caught,you will get chucked out.
- not in the station car park please kids
- red cross: small carpark with curbs and stuuf, decent place to skate, just watch 4 the oldies.
laverock school: flatbank, rails, flatgound.
the church: set of 4 steps with a handrail, pretty hard to do and shit scary but good fun
- A lot of vert ramps and high drop ins, not for the feint hearted.
- tandridge leisure pool car park which is alright but ruined by there beinig too many old women complaining about the youth of today
- Leisure Centre Car-park: Various bits and pieces on abandonned section of lesiure centre car park. General gathering spot for sessions at other locations in town. Good scene, so even if the car park's been developed, there's probably skating to be found.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Fid, john waddington, laura, thatguy, jack, James, zach, Charlotte, Howard Belcham, generic, Emma, robert mundy, Stephen Tee, will mundell, Phil W, Dominic, vince edwards, Keith Clarke, Dave, the dark resolution, Kate , david Hughes, max , Phil, liam hadway, Jeremy Taylor, Sam V, Shyam Khattri, David Eldridge, Ralph Heijmer, The Lek, philip, Huw Evans, Amy, Brenda Gaffney, Sam Stringer, jeff, chris, robert moroney
Last updated: 2008-12-01
More stuff about Oxted
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Oxted Knowhere Board