Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Paignton, Devon*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Paignton.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Mayhem Music, in Winner street has a great selection of Electric & Acoustic Guitars AMPS, books on music and all sorts of other stuff, Dean is a very helpful guy!
- torquay brah
- You have an entry regarding Applestone Music & Sound which is misleading and incorrect. Applestone is now owned and managed by new owners operating on the basis of friendly & knoweldgable staff, fair pricing and increased stock and facilities. We are without doubt the pre-eminant music shop in Torquay with a wide range of services including music tuition, new deal educational programs, BTEC courses in sound engineering, the new deal for musicians program (with A4e Exeter) in addition to our expanded shop, studio and rehearsal rooms. We also now offer all customers an AMS discount card plus huge reductions on studio time where our student engineers work with local bands and musicians. All of this can be clearly seen on our new shop web-site at www.applestone-music.co.uk . I hope that you will take this opportunity to set the record right on this matter. If you need to speak with me you can do so on 01803 292050. Please bear in mind that opinions are like aresholes - everyone has one!
- Brass section your bag, then you can't go far wrong in Winner Street with one of the best stocked shops in the area for 50 miles.
- just thought id tell you but craigs guitars have now closed as craig has retired.
- Best guitar shop you'll ever find in Preston.
Craig's Guitars. Craig is really friendly and non-scary, and will really
help you out. Always got loads of good deals on.
Head to Torquay, and it's just behind the big red sandstone bus shelter you'll
pass on the way.
- Nowt in Paignton, loads in Torquay.
Try Soundpad in Market street, and two little guitar shops in Torre.
Applestone is unfriendly and a ripoff, the other one round the corner is weird, cheap and friendly.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: charlotte, Jonnee B, Ian Morgan, C.&G.Stansfield, simon, Sarah Abbott, Lee Rossington, Erika, CheesedOff, Major, Ron Sharpe, jon, generic, YMCA, simon black, Ian, G.L. Perkins, John A. West, gaz from sunny torbay, martyn cannan, jon knight, dave collerton, Anon, DAVESTATION LTD, Jo Miller, RKT, mike redmond, dan grosvenor, Madamm Meoww, katie, michelle parsons, E.T., A West, Great Parks Chapel, lol, stefan nyman, geoff huxtable, Paul J, innit, Helen Jones
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Paignton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Paignton Knowhere Board