Live Music Venues in Paignton, Devon*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Paignton.
Live Music Venues
- The Spinning Wheel on seafront has great music, often rock, but best I've found in Paignton
- The best place for live bands is the Spinning Wheel on the sea front...they have live music 7 days a week with a different act on every night..sometimes they even have tribute bands. It's expensive for drinks but then you get it in most places in town. Generally a good atmosphere, pool table, smoking facilities, food etc Another is the lime tree, they have karaoke and sometimes bands but you get some very strange people in there so I tend to avoid it.
- UPDATE: THe HALF MOON changed hands and no longer has live music.
- the Embassy tavern has entertainment every night from may to sept, and during all the bank holidays.
the music is aimed at the over thirtys, the atmosphere is great and the food they serve is very cheaply priced. get in early if you want a seat!!!
for more details visit thier website at www.theembassytavern.co.uk
- The Spinning Wheel, The Half Moon
- Half Moon - great live music every weekend, mostly free, good parking and nice food too.
- The Half Moon in Preston/Paignton have some fab bands on weekly, they have a website, and most of the emtertainment is FREE!
- Palace Avenue theatre, just round the corner from Winner Street.
- The Cave, I just told u all about it!
- Spinning Wheel Paignton is a great venue - live music every night...check it out!!
- Paignton Parish Church, Church Street, Paignton. Friday Lunchtime Organ Recitals given by Gareth Perkins, MA, BA(Hons), FLCM, LRSM, ARCM each Friday lunchtime 1.15p.m.-1.55p.m. Mid-April until the end of October each year. Classical organ music. Admission free.
- The Spinning Wheel pub on the seafront has local bands playing most nights. The Torbay Leisure Centre has the occasional well known band playing (although very rare).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: charlotte, Jonnee B, Ian Morgan, C.&G.Stansfield, simon, Sarah Abbott, Lee Rossington, Erika, CheesedOff, Major, Ron Sharpe, jon, generic, YMCA, simon black, Ian, G.L. Perkins, John A. West, gaz from sunny torbay, martyn cannan, jon knight, dave collerton, Anon, DAVESTATION LTD, Jo Miller, RKT, mike redmond, dan grosvenor, Madamm Meoww, katie, michelle parsons, E.T., A West, Great Parks Chapel, lol, stefan nyman, geoff huxtable, Paul J, innit, Helen Jones
Last updated: 2008-02-20
More stuff about Paignton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Paignton Knowhere Board