Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Palmers Green, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Palmers Green.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- apparently nigella lawson once lived in here
- 50s juvenile singer 'Little' Laurie London, until a few years ago when he bought a pub somewhere in Surrey
- Dexter Fletcher - actor in "Bugsy Malone" [played 'babyface'] and "Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels", used to play on the old netball courts near in Broomfield Park pulling wheelies on his Chopper when he was a kid. He also had a duel-pivoting framed bike he got from the US, a fad that never caught on tho. He probably wont remember me, but he might remember Whizz as her garden backed onto the park.
- Saw carol off of Eastenders kicking about, and Dot Cotton used to be in the fox a lot.
- linda lusardi,
- ali from eastenders, alison steadmen
- Emma Bunton's dad? Carol from Eastenders. Bill Fagan
- Mr Pickle,Bob Mills (fat bloke from ITV's Win Lose or Draw in the mornings)Adam
Woodyatt(Ian Beal from eastenders),Jack Dee,Victor-Lewis-Smith(weirdo with dreads who write sfor the
Evening Standard and Mirror)Roy Hattersley,Russel Grant,Melkom Zubrizxcfeki(writer)
Buster Bloodvessel(from bad manners)Ulrika Johnson,Sean Rider (from Happy Mondays) and
Nobby the sheep featuring his manager,John the Donkey.
- Stevie Smith (strange poet) lived in Avondale Road, which was used as location in film starring Glenda Jackson.
- Dusty Springfield's favourite chip shop is in Winchmore Hill, a 10 min walk north up Green Lanes
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Gerard Woodward, Kaya, Sophie, LOSASIOJSIADDSA, jimmy, nick king, Tom, ali, riddler, andy, Da MJ, David Ranger, Elinor, michael green, MURKE, E S THOMAS, linda coburn, Jon, matt, Lilly, magnet, generic, A Taste of Green Lanes, Bill Giles, TD, Eckk
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Palmers Green
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Palmers Green Knowhere Board