The Worst Things in Palmers Green, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Palmers Green.
The Worst Things
- Peter's teeth.
- RODEO DINER IS HIDEOUS,THE MAN WHO CREATED IT SHOULD BE BARRED FROM EVER OPENING ANOTHER.
- Too many stinking Romanian asylum seekers washing windscreens. Too many asylum seekers in general.
- wannabe window washers on the north circular. best way of saying "no" seems to be wipers.
- a bit of litter every so often
- ruwde boys with BMWs, 8 mobile phones, joining eyebrows and greasy hair.
- The rubbish in the high street and Grouts closing down after 80yrs or so.
- The fucking buses
- cash converters: dodgy rip offs
- The North Circular and not enough cash points down by the North Circular
- Too many stinking old Grockels,filthy streets,too much traffic,crap uninspiring buildings
and a growing number of fat blokes who wander the streets trying to find a patch of
someone elses puke to slip and fall on.
- Same as the best things, really
Oh, and WAGN Railways is terrible
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Gerard Woodward, Kaya, Sophie, LOSASIOJSIADDSA, jimmy, nick king, Tom, ali, riddler, andy, Da MJ, David Ranger, Elinor, michael green, MURKE, E S THOMAS, linda coburn, Jon, matt, Lilly, magnet, generic, A Taste of Green Lanes, Bill Giles, TD, Eckk
Last updated: 2008-01-19
More stuff about Palmers Green
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Palmers Green Knowhere Board