The Best Things in Peacehaven, East Sussex*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Peacehaven.
The Best Things
- the bus in
- There is a bus service to brighton every 5 minutes - hooray!!
- The cliff, throwing yourself off is a massive favour.
Brainless mildly attractive 18-25 year old women who will throw themself at anyone male.
- Sitting on top of the cliffs on a summers day.
- A yellow Reliant Robin by the main road with the regestration plate DEL 80Y... surely this should be a national tourist attraction??
- There are a lot of people who have chosen to live here because, there is a lot going on in Brighton and Eastbourne and this is a quiet alternative, for all the reasons that it is described as boring there are people who have them down for plus points for living here!
- The road out!
- The clifftops
- It lives up to it's name (usually), and is sandwiched by the South Down and the English channel. And it's very easy to get to Brighton.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Scott, Samantha Thomsett, Barry Parks, martin, Barry Bloye, janette, Stephen Keogh, David Lacey, Dessy, Pat, Dan, Bambang, S Bernard, Michael Grade, Robert, generic, Bob, Sarah Baker, nial westwood
Last updated: 2008-05-18
More stuff about Peacehaven
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Peacehaven Knowhere Board