Cheap Food in Peacehaven, East Sussex*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Peacehaven.
- Some nice takeaways on the coast road.
Avoid 'the peacehaven' A.K.A The Toby. Makes school dinners look healthy and appetising. (jamie oliver - take note)
- By the numbers chippies!
- Co-op Store, Meridian Centre, Peacehaven
- The Town has two main resteraunts the Elephant Thai and the Paradiso which are situated at either end of the Town and there is a Toby Carvery in the middle all on the South Coast Road
- The Thai restaurant in Telscombe is excellent.
- Many good takeaways, a few chip shops, Indians, Oriental, Big Mouths Burger Bar, a Wimpy, and the brilliant Famous Moe's Pizza!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Scott, Samantha Thomsett, Barry Parks, martin, Barry Bloye, janette, Stephen Keogh, David Lacey, Dessy, Pat, Dan, Bambang, S Bernard, Michael Grade, Robert, generic, Bob, Sarah Baker, nial westwood
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Peacehaven
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Peacehaven Knowhere Board