Demolish It Now Building in Peacehaven, East Sussex*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Peacehaven.
Demolish It Now Building
- Somebody please put that fire damaged B and B out of its misery!! and also the meridian centre while you are at it . That has to be the most depressing place on earth. Comes second only to Newhaven in the inbred chav stakes.
Go on.... see how long it takes to spot a real life vicky pollard!!!
- The whole so called town
- The Texaco garage at Telscombe cliffs
- Hotel Peacehaven was pulled down in the 1980's and the Cinema burnt down many years earlier.
- That new building to house Telscombe Town Council - it cost them a fortune and its the most ugliest thing.
- The Meridian Centre!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Scott, Samantha Thomsett, Barry Parks, martin, Barry Bloye, janette, Stephen Keogh, David Lacey, Dessy, Pat, Dan, Bambang, S Bernard, Michael Grade, Robert, generic, Bob, Sarah Baker, nial westwood
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Peacehaven
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Peacehaven Knowhere Board