The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Peacehaven.
- Again, this one had me stumped. Cut your losses and head to alfriston and kingston for a civilised evening or to Brighton if you are under 25
- Nobody who isn't a white anglo saxon inbred isn't aloud,in these ramshackle pubs isn't allowed!
So I guess that means no
- Good Companians, Roderick Avenue, Peacehaven
- The Good Compaions is being improved all the Time, the Telscombe tavern is good
- For the elderly I would suggest the Badgers Watch at Telscombe.
For the "harder" element of the Town I would suggest the Good Companions in Roderick Avenue (Formerlly MacKellar).
For the younger variety I hear the Toby is selling lots of pop.
And for the sleepy and uninterested, you definitely have to go to the Sussex Coaster (formerly Gay Highlander!).
- Loads, all but one on the South Coast Road.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Scott, Samantha Thomsett, Barry Parks, martin, Barry Bloye, janette, Stephen Keogh, David Lacey, Dessy, Pat, Dan, Bambang, S Bernard, Michael Grade, Robert, generic, Bob, Sarah Baker, nial westwood
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Peacehaven
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Peacehaven Knowhere Board