The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Peacehaven, East Sussex*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Peacehaven.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Peacehavens best photographer has been posted under some internet cafe or similar due to no area to fully advertise that we DO have one!
- What are you talking about here ???
- A yellow Reliant Robin by the main road with the regestration plate DEL 80Y... surely this should be a national tourist attraction??
- Not all towns can have a multiplex, or night clubs. The reason for living so close to Brighton is so you can venture in for a night out andthen getaway from it when it is full of Tourists and hen parties etc.
There are enough quality clubs in Brighton, if there was any form of night club in Peacehaven it would be like most out of Town clubs, basically the music would be like at a wedding with a lot of 'older' music played for the post brighton pubbers and the locals who fancy a pint after the local pubs close.
- There is a ley-line running directly through Peacehaven, which intersects with a lateral magnetic sphere about one mile north-east of the village. On (or around) this spot, 4 fatal car crashes, 2 non-fatal car-crashes, a reported UFO sighting (1953), a plane-crash (during WW2), a witch-burning and a church burning down have taken place. Source: Fortean Times
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Scott, Samantha Thomsett, Barry Parks, martin, Barry Bloye, janette, Stephen Keogh, David Lacey, Dessy, Pat, Dan, Bambang, S Bernard, Michael Grade, Robert, generic, Bob, Sarah Baker, nial westwood
Last updated: 2012-09-12
More stuff about Peacehaven
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Peacehaven Knowhere Board