The Worst Things in Peacehaven, East Sussex*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Peacehaven.
The Worst Things
- The dog poo along the cliff tops, despite all the poo bins (there are plenty) the owners still allow their pets to foul the area.
- the bus out
- The Co -op!!! Do your weekly food shop elsewhere unless you can spare three hours to queue at one of two open checkouts!!
- Typical small town rascist hicks with sweet FA to do 365 days a year. Apart from being 10th rate drunken louts who attempt to scare the pensioners.
- Sitting on top of the cliffs on a winters day.
- The traffic calming scheme along Arundel Road. All the bollards seem to be at junctions (where you would be fined for leaving a car) and the whole road is now far more dangerous than it ever was before!!
- There are very few attractions to encourage the passr by. The Town is normally talked about in then sentence "I know it I drive though it each day going to...."
- Pushing a shopping trolly around the Meridian Center carparks, nobody thought to tarmac the pavements, install ramps or make the paths level!
- Overcrowded housing.
- It's so boring!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Scott, Samantha Thomsett, Barry Parks, martin, Barry Bloye, janette, Stephen Keogh, David Lacey, Dessy, Pat, Dan, Bambang, S Bernard, Michael Grade, Robert, generic, Bob, Sarah Baker, nial westwood
Last updated: 2012-09-12
More stuff about Peacehaven
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Peacehaven Knowhere Board