Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Peckham.
- Let us not Forget Manze's on the corner of High Street & Peckham Hill Street, an original Pie & Mash Shop!
- Petitou, 63 Choumert Road opened in July 2001. It offers organic vegetarian food in what was once a butcher's shop. Furnished with an eclectic mix, the atmosphere is comfortable, the food is good and the staff are friendly.
Crossroads Cafe on Bellenden Road near Choumert Road is a traditional 'greasy spoon' cafe serving fried breakfasts, roast dinners, salads and changing specials from 06:00-15:00 daily. Ahmed, the owner, is a cheerful host and his largely Italian staff have been there for years.
The Holly Restaurant, Holly Grove, provides fine meals from a constantly changing limited menu. With only a handful of tables, this is an intimate place to dine.
- the holly nr bellenden rd ,very nice restaurant ,food is the best myself and friends ahve had ,small quiet restaurant .small menu with veggie option .prices £30.00 a head with wine .you always eat something you never tried before when you go here ,and the chefs homemade bread is excellant .pls try it for yourselves .
- Peckham Experiment - v new, and a bit trendy (Guardian readers in serious specs are the main clientele) but excellent, good value food. Regularly booked out all night long, Who'd have thought Peckham could have supported such a place?? It's on the corner of Bellenden (ha) Road and Choumert Road up the Camberwell/Denmark Hill End.
- for restaurants go to camberwell. Richard loves the Mozzarella e Pomodoro italian restaurant but be warned its a bit expensive
- Il Giadino,Blenheim Grove excellent Italian.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan L, mick, harriet mitchell, slim, Chris Coates, Matt, Theo Clarke, Gareth Bellamy, rod, tasnim, dc, Lee Fraser (Peckham, born 'n' bread), generic, joe, britneyz, dave, Mik P, dean, jimmy, shal, dermot doyle, barrie, The Spike Surplus Scheme, Gavin Reynolds, rouvio, Mayo, Jon, Ann, Danny Mackay, Jonathan Morris, M.Turowski, Mandy Tapley, connie, Leslie Bailey, Guy, kofi, F.Grim, bill, Tony, Sacha
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Peckham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Peckham Knowhere Board