Live Music Venues in Peckham, Greater London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Peckham.
Live Music Venues
- The Ivy House, 40 Stuart Road, Nunhead SE15. This beautiful old pub was refurbished just over a year ago and now hosts many community events, music events and gigs, and also an Irish Traditional Music Session every Tuesday night 9pm onwards. Competent players in this genre are welcome to join in.
- Get in the Montague Arms! This place is a secret gem in the heart of
the shitehole that is (chicken & chips heaven) Peckham.
£3.50 roast lunches on sundays, electro nights every other friday.
- The crypt under the church in camberwell, good scene. Brixton academy.
- The ivy house. 40 stuart Rd peckham.Great acoustic club every Wed night.Bands like The rolling stones and Ian dury and the blockheads played this venue in the 70's.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan L, mick, harriet mitchell, slim, Chris Coates, Matt, Theo Clarke, Gareth Bellamy, rod, tasnim, dc, Lee Fraser (Peckham, born 'n' bread), generic, joe, britneyz, dave, Mik P, dean, jimmy, shal, dermot doyle, barrie, The Spike Surplus Scheme, Gavin Reynolds, rouvio, Mayo, Jon, Ann, Danny Mackay, Jonathan Morris, M.Turowski, Mandy Tapley, connie, Leslie Bailey, Guy, kofi, F.Grim, bill, Tony, Sacha
Last updated: 2014-12-07
More stuff about Peckham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Peckham Knowhere Board