Skateboarding Spots in Peckham, Greater London*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Peckham.
- OK - this is no Oregon skatepark but the small redbrick banks
near the junction of Clifton Way & Asylum Road are *way fun* for
some sketchy revert practice/ tail stalls etc etc.
The shops nearby are under cover of some flats & so the walkway
area (which is smooth flagstones) is protected from the elements.
It does however, stink of tramp piss pretty much all the time.
The area does seem to be a magnet for inbread chavvy types too, but
hey if you're stuck in Peckham you already know all about that!
The much vaunted (but ultimately crap and of no use to anyone) Peckham
Library has lots of the smooth stuff out front with curved metal benches
and a huge half boulder to ollie for the brave. (This is SUCH a spot for
an unusual video line.)
- Peckham Libary, abit dodgy but quite good. The side of Peckham cinema, if your fucking good at wallrides the walls of the cinema are steep banks. The carpark next to the cinema has a few ramps , but i hate to think of what would happen if abig group of rudeboys happenede to pass through, estates on peckham high street are out of bounds rudeboy wise.
- north peckham estate has a few bmx bumps but you would be wise to miss it as you will end up being mugged and beaten up by a gang
- North Peckham estate used to have some mad bumps built for BMX, but I wouldn't recommend a visit.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan L, mick, harriet mitchell, slim, Chris Coates, Matt, Theo Clarke, Gareth Bellamy, rod, tasnim, dc, Lee Fraser (Peckham, born 'n' bread), generic, joe, britneyz, dave, Mik P, dean, jimmy, shal, dermot doyle, barrie, The Spike Surplus Scheme, Gavin Reynolds, rouvio, Mayo, Jon, Ann, Danny Mackay, Jonathan Morris, M.Turowski, Mandy Tapley, connie, Leslie Bailey, Guy, kofi, F.Grim, bill, Tony, Sacha
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Peckham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Peckham Knowhere Board