The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Peckham, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Peckham.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Peckham is not a nice place to visit anymore, certain new arrivals have turned the area into a smelly dumping ground. all the decent shops have gone, and its about time the area was cleared completely and rebuilt!
- Re: country types who wouldn't last 5 mins - you're too right. My friend from Norfolk spent a whole 10mins clinging to my arm all the way down Peckham High St. She obviously thought she was gonna get raped and mugged. at 1 in the afternoon! When some bloke asked us for 20p, she nearly screamed. So to all you who feel nervous about anywhere that isn't the inside of Selfridges, stay away. Everybody else knows that Peckham is a perfectly normal place, but stays away from the Nth. peckham estate @ night.
- Peckham isn't rough! not really, I mean its got a rep, like anywhere in south london, people think Brixtons rough, but its not. You all should spend a day in peckham, not because its that great but to proove its just like anywhere else really, just smells more.
- If you are unfortunate enough to visit Peckham, drive through the area with the doors locked, hide your valuables, DO NOT stop to ask for directions, and maybe you'll live to see the next beautiful area Camberwell Green, Fantastic
- all you country boys who think you're the dogs bollox should spend a day in Peckham. You wouldn't last five minutes
- As well as Trev or Simon did you know that Vernon the model, who's been on tv and everything, also lives there? I know because I had the great honor of seeing him there...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan L, mick, harriet mitchell, slim, Chris Coates, Matt, Theo Clarke, Gareth Bellamy, rod, tasnim, dc, Lee Fraser (Peckham, born 'n' bread), generic, joe, britneyz, dave, Mik P, dean, jimmy, shal, dermot doyle, barrie, The Spike Surplus Scheme, Gavin Reynolds, rouvio, Mayo, Jon, Ann, Danny Mackay, Jonathan Morris, M.Turowski, Mandy Tapley, connie, Leslie Bailey, Guy, kofi, F.Grim, bill, Tony, Sacha
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Peckham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Peckham Knowhere Board