Sports Clubs and Facilities in Pencoed, Glamorgan*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Pencoed.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- Mel Treharne,Paul Davies,Arthur Alford are no longer involved with Pencoed Football. Ex Arsehole's Pete Bowen and Steve Lindley are back on the scene.
- tennis court, swimming pool, rugby, football
- The girls football team were awsome last year. Viki Howe was training them and she is a great coach. So any footballers out there get along.
- Pencoed Cricket Club provide some entertainment during the cricket season!
- The rugby club 1st team doesn't support the second team at all they are all bigheads... football in the town is crap. Go back 10 years or so and then you had a good side. Players like dayo ,gossy ,rushie, pacoe, griffiths dodge, lindley, scully (OLD MAN)now the manager. There are still a lot of the players wishing to go back to run the club but until some of the old men go this club is going down hill fast.they know who they are PAUL DAVICE, MEL TREHARN, A ALFORD.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lloyd, Richard Steele, G Edwards, peter hamington, Lloyd Preece, Gerald Jones, yesyesyall, andy, Bethan, Ruth Powell, Matt, Lalane, Karen Cole, JAGUAR, Jon, Nathan, Liz, philip, Dirk, Ryan, James, generic, joe, bob, Christine, colin, Alun, Frank Butcher
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Pencoed
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Pencoed Knowhere Board