If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Penge.
The Best Things
- Cheap little shops. Friendly locals...some of them. Take a walk around Alexandra Park when locals are walking their dogs...that's when the locals are at their nicest. (Not when they are chucked out of the Pawleyne Arms with blood dripping from their noses)
- The GoldSmiths Pub
- A Shabby glorious Victorian suburb.
- i know that penge is not the best place to live but there was no need for someone, who sounds like they have not lived here for long to call all the people in Penge Pike's. The thing is it the outsidereds that have made Penge the way it is today and not the Penge people. i have lived here for 25years and it has been the best time of my life Thnak you very much.
- the very few white people
- I have lived here 14 years and reckon Penge has a real community feel about it. This is probably because everybody here knows we are being dumped on by Bromley council. I would not live anywhere else in London.
- Dave the singing market trader, brighten up anyones day !!!!!
- Erm...good choice of takeaways.
There's a Woolworths and a good Boots, Superdrugs, and an expensive pharmacy. Not that that's brilliant, but, I'm trying here. I'm struggling for idea's.
- The now shabby once grand Victorian-ness of the place
- THE BEST THING ABOUT PENGE IS THE ROAD COMING OUT OF IT
- we have a great park crystal palace park entrance in thicket road se20 great for all dinosaur lovers and to scare the little kids currently under renovation and a massive boating lake and a mini zoo also a karting track for cars u will hear where this is and of course the nationa sports stadium
- Living in London!!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Russell, Tracy, CRAIG BURDEN, Dominic Meredith, Simon Beck, Sarah, Rosa Ana Hevia-Noval, Lucie, Jenna, steve, JOHN, Adam, J Roberts, Dave Lewis, jack, edvard, Sheenagh, Polly, generic, mooser, Gary
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Penge
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Penge Knowhere Board