Cafes and Coffee Shops in Penge, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Penge.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Hard coffee is located opposite the post office and serves nice sandwiches. Pop in for a coffee or for a salad or chips. The owner is very friendly and you will get a good service. Prices are reasonable for the area.
- Nice Coffee shop- now with a garden at the back opposite costcutters as well
- Hardedge Cafe is probably the closest thing you'll get to a nice cafe/coffee shop in Penge. It's next to Fotostop and opposite the Wimpy. It boasts a nice seating area outside on the newly paved precinct. A new clock and millennium rock also grace the street there. Lush on a nice day apart from car fumes.
- Couple of them have been referbished, near the old Crooked Billet. One used to be called A Little Slice of Heavan, and looks all wierd and silver and black. Smells nice though whenever you walk past it though.
- None. Can you really imagine Penge with a bourgois coffee shop (or even a Starbucks)? There are some shitty greasy spoons though.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Russell, Tracy, CRAIG BURDEN, Dominic Meredith, Simon Beck, Sarah, Rosa Ana Hevia-Noval, Lucie, Jenna, steve, JOHN, Adam, J Roberts, Dave Lewis, jack, edvard, Sheenagh, Polly, generic, mooser, Gary
Last updated: 2008-09-13
More stuff about Penge
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Penge Knowhere Board