Favourite Building in Penge, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Penge.
- My favourite building will have to be the Church on St Johns road.
- watermans square
- penge regency launderette
- The buildings next to St. John's church. Worth taking a walk around and appreciate the local history.
- The two magnificent sets of Victorian almshouses.
- The railway bridge on the Crstal Palace Park Road.
- Watermens Houses
- Watermans Arms houses
the cast iron sign outside the public library in Maple Road , ok so it's not a building.
The brick railway bridge on the Penge West route it's the Golden gate of Penge, you know you've arrived as you pass under its elegant span.
Kentwood (sorry Royston) School
- The Waterman's Almshouses. A piece of history that secures Penge its place in the Encyclopedia Britannica.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Russell, Tracy, CRAIG BURDEN, Dominic Meredith, Simon Beck, Sarah, Rosa Ana Hevia-Noval, Lucie, Jenna, steve, JOHN, Adam, J Roberts, Dave Lewis, jack, edvard, Sheenagh, Polly, generic, mooser, Gary
Last updated: 2008-03-26
More stuff about Penge
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Penge Knowhere Board