Buskers, Street Entertainers in Penge, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Penge.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Check out Russell who sings at the karaoke in Penge at the Alex.
- There's the guy who has everything he owns in a trolley, and usually stands outside the post office. Where does he live?
- peng is a dump and everyone knows that so it is no wonder that there are so many trampy littel fuckers in peng
- THE PENGE KILLER
- You get the usual traffic wardens...who can be classed as entertaining when the driver of the car they ticket comes out of the shop unexpectidly. Hee hee hee.
At Christmas time, they play strange old tunes from a gettoblaster, and have some old dude from the council dressed as Santa, but not quite managing it. Sometimes, Penge decides to have late night shopping at christmas. Great!
- Well, Prattman sings for money on the trains through Penge
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Russell, Tracy, CRAIG BURDEN, Dominic Meredith, Simon Beck, Sarah, Rosa Ana Hevia-Noval, Lucie, Jenna, steve, JOHN, Adam, J Roberts, Dave Lewis, jack, edvard, Sheenagh, Polly, generic, mooser, Gary
Last updated: 2012-12-21
More stuff about Penge
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Penge Knowhere Board