Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Penge, Greater London*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Penge.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- There is a guitar and music shop on the High Street. Selling old and new stuff. Music books and more. They are well clue up on what music course and teachers in the area. And can help you setup your own music studio.
- Titles of Penge is not BAD, but they don't seem to be able to sell their stock that well. Act like they don't really know a lot about music, or they're just really super-shy....
- Twang Guitars at the back of Titles of Penge bookshop has lots of new and vintage guitars, basses and amps, plus strings and accessories. They also have a small selection of orchestral and acoustic instruments (violins, trumpets, harmonicas, tambourines etc). The bookshop proper has a good range of music books.
- AT THE BACK OF TITLES OF PENGE ON THE CORNER NEAR THE MARKET, GREAT FOR GUITARS AND BASS. TALK TO CHAS
- None to speak of, not unless you include the market in the old stables behind pizza hut westow street
- There used to be a musical instrument shop in Penge called Art Nash. Unfortunately they realised (after 20 years of trading) that nobody in Penge is cultured enough to even want to learn to play an instrument (unless it's the pink oboe) and no-one from outside the town dare venture in or they will experience the Royston Vasey effect - YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE!!
- Erm... There must be one some where.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Russell, Tracy, CRAIG BURDEN, Dominic Meredith, Simon Beck, Sarah, Rosa Ana Hevia-Noval, Lucie, Jenna, steve, JOHN, Adam, J Roberts, Dave Lewis, jack, edvard, Sheenagh, Polly, generic, mooser, Gary
Last updated: 2008-03-26
More stuff about Penge
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Penge Knowhere Board