The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Penge.
- The Pawleyne Arms is good laugh in the weekday afternoons.
The Alexandra sadly closed - awaiting reopen date.
- For karaoke in Penge try.....karaoke at the Alexandra Pub, Parish Lane, Penge. Fever karaoke have over 25000 different tracks to choose from. Come and join the fun. Karaoke takes place at the "Alex" every weekend - both Saturday and Sunday from 8pm...
- moon& stars
- Bridgehouse Tavern is alright for a few drinkies.
- Moon and Stars again is the best of the bunch, cheap Wetherspoons prices. More mature crowd during the day but younger drinkers grace the bar on a friday and saturday night. Lovely little booths to sit in for a quiet drink with mates. Proper London pub atmosphere.
- The GoldSmiths - Live music shows all sports including GAA and no fights, (It Used to have a bad rep but great place now with new Irish owners)
- The Goldsmiths - burn it down please !!
- The Moon and Stars seems to be the only one worth mentioning. A pretty Wetherspoons, no music, full of smoking, tatoo'ed old perves, disgusting tartish women, yet some cute and perky barstaff, happy to help and serve you yummy cheap drinks, and some nice tasty grub. Curly fries win everytime!
- Again, plenty of pubs. The best of a bad bunch is The Crooked Billet, a focal point for Penge Life in many ways, or the Moon and Stars (a Wetherspoon's).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Russell, Tracy, CRAIG BURDEN, Dominic Meredith, Simon Beck, Sarah, Rosa Ana Hevia-Noval, Lucie, Jenna, steve, JOHN, Adam, J Roberts, Dave Lewis, jack, edvard, Sheenagh, Polly, generic, mooser, Gary
Last updated: 2015-03-25
More stuff about Penge
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Penge Knowhere Board