The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Penge, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Penge.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- all you stupid little trash living blackes go back to where you came from
- There are some brilliant Churches in Penge if you are into that sort of thing. Penge Family Church in Green Lane, St Johns in the High Street and Christchurch at the top of Maple Road.
- THE PENGE KILLER
- One time, Penge used to be full of green fields, and had 23 pubs stretching all the way from one end to the other. Many farmers used to have drunken crawls in an attempt to make the full 23, but to no avail...
...I don't think.
Must hold the largest asylum seeker population in the borough of Bromley.
- If you're ever in Crystal Palace Park why not take the south exit and have a stroll through Penge, it's got a street market (Maple Road) open Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Good selection of charity shops
- People who come from Penge (myself included) appear to be very fond of what I term as "workman's tea"; so strong as to put hairs on your chest, it must be served in a mug, preferably chipped.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Russell, Tracy, CRAIG BURDEN, Dominic Meredith, Simon Beck, Sarah, Rosa Ana Hevia-Noval, Lucie, Jenna, steve, JOHN, Adam, J Roberts, Dave Lewis, jack, edvard, Sheenagh, Polly, generic, mooser, Gary
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Penge
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Penge Knowhere Board