The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Penge.
The Worst Things
- The Post Office. I had heard bad things before going in, but they are seriously RUDE in there, not very helpful, rushing people through. It's as if they don't want to be there, which is fair enough, but for goodness sake don't take it out on the customers!
If you can, then avoid the Post Office at all cost and wander down to the one in Beckenham, where they often smile, and are helpful, and you won't have to endure the cheap tat lining the walls of that shoddy establishment.
- The Alexandra on Parish Lane looks nice enough but doesn't really welcome people who aren't locals. I'm from Penge myself but as a newcomer to the pub I still felt uncomfortable. I wouldn't recommend.
- Coming under the authority of London Borough of Bromley.
- all the blacks
- IDIOTS TRY TO ROB YOU ALOT
- Bromley Council
- It's just horrible. The people aren't nice. And because it's so neglected, the people are neglected and are just rabble...and because the people are rabble, the street is just neglected...and because it's so neglected, the people are neglected.......and so it goes on!
- The fact that it comes under the control of Bromley council
- ITS ALL BAD
- Fucking Pikeys
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Russell, Tracy, CRAIG BURDEN, Dominic Meredith, Simon Beck, Sarah, Rosa Ana Hevia-Noval, Lucie, Jenna, steve, JOHN, Adam, J Roberts, Dave Lewis, jack, edvard, Sheenagh, Polly, generic, mooser, Gary
Last updated: 2008-03-26
More stuff about Penge
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Penge Knowhere Board