Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Perivale, Middlesex*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Perivale.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Rick Wakeman was born on May 18th 1949 at Perivale Maternity Hospital (see http://www.rwcc.com/biogra.asp#48). (Added 5th October 2017)
- There used to be a world ranking snooker player, Neil Foulds in Lee Road. His parents are still in the area.
- Janet Street Porter as a child lived at nbr 2 bleasdale avenue along with her parents and sisters.
- Neil Foulds the snooker player
- Perivale is blessed with two celebraties and lukily both have been my neighbours first is Bible Jim who has an 8 foot crucifix in his garden don't be fooled by his alter-ego New Labour Jim at election times!!! The Second is the reincarnation of Fred West and like Fred he has harem of dodgy women going into his house at all hours of the day.
- Niel Foulds (Snooker Player)
- THERE HAS BEEN NO FAMOUS RESIDENTS BUT SOME FILMS & COMEDIES HAVE BEEN SHOT THERE SUCH AS GUY RITCHIES SNATCH AND MEN BEHAVING BADLY
- Dorothy McShane, known as "Ace". Disappeared from Perivale in 1987 to travel the universe in what appeared to be an old police telephone box with a mysterious stranger known as "the Doctor".
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael, William Lamm, Miss Devine DD, The Watcher, Graham Weeks, Ken, jim, cressida, Maciej Klamecki, Chryse Moore, Robin Vincent-Day, matt, bart, pen, david wootton, generic, anthony pedder, Tony
Last updated: 2017-10-05
More stuff about Perivale
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Perivale Knowhere Board