Cheap Food in Peterlee, Durham*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Peterlee.
- haswell mencap does top lunches at a fraction of local cafes.
- no discount for you unlees i get something in return lol
- mcdonalds, ask sam to give ya a discount hew.
- spoons is a winner. the rest is over priced heart attacks on a plate.
- TRACY CAFE EASINGTON BUT IT IS NOT GOOD
- Nest fisheries near the catholic club.. it does a mean chips n gravy
- MC'DONALDS rocks if you can get in without the abuse from the vagrants that hang round outside
- tracys cafe seaside lane for the finest creasy fry up
- mcdonalds, kings chicken sometime get the runs after eating their like
- Sam's near Dene House - always used to do a good tray of chips n gravy!
- Shotton Fast food is pretty good , then again so is The Royal , what ever you do steer clear of the indian takeaway in eden hill ewwww minging
- no were etable .. the mcdonalds recently had a magget nest in the place were they stored the burgers but there are plenty of takeways many may hav got burned down by the time you get here tho
- Steps chippy is the business. First date type of place. Beverly way chinese used to be good until my mates boxer dog dog went missing and I had a dodgy curry the next night.
- Maccy D's, or the newly re-opened Favourite Chicken, wah-hey!
- You can now get food from a Whetherspoon's in Peterlee, called 'The 5 Quaters' I believe, serves good food and drink.
- yoden fisherys
- The blackbull (pub and restaurant) in old shotton which is part of Peterlee
- The New Century which was formerly Dene House Chop Suey
- mac d's
- Best not even think about it. Even the McDonalds is sub standard.
- Not required, the majority of the people in the town are on smack, which keeps the appetite down.
- Kevins Chippy on Beverley Way.
- Food in Peterlee is pathetic.Microwaved junk servwed in pubs and cafes at tip top prices.
- Best Chippy has to be next to the Royal Arms and I said chippy not the pizza shop thats trying to be a chippy
- Nest Fisheries (near bells near the catholic club), STEPS and a Chinese place
- Grumbles in Peterlee college is pretty cheap, especially if you look young!
- Woo Hoo, The well awaited McDonalds has arrives, onto to be shrowded by an in progress multistorey carpark.
- Grease , Fat , Grease , Fat...... North Eastern food at its best (and cheapest)
- We recently had a McDonalds built but thats about it. Oh, the toasties are good in The Argus Butterfly pub.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: bibbob, Derek, tim, stevie jones, leonard, laura, Weyyyyyy ! :) , steve jones, linda skilton, Lorry, iain, Mick Stainson, james cawley, LOL, Karl, Ashski, Ian Myers, mike f, Dave Murton, fred bloggs, jonny, Janice Reynolds, john taylor, john davis, gagagoo, little old me, hana, Phil, Paul, WEYYYYYYY, kirsty, bob usher, wendy, L & K, Rob Laverick, Alex Kerr, Your mum., MeowWuff, Colin Gray, Shireen, Ang B, sylvia turnbull, Langton, alvers, Gary Smith, ACRE RIGG LOT, angela fullard, bobo, JSauron, miffed off, john smith, dfdfdfd, Shabba, lesley, oddball, barry, hello all, bopa, Ash, Mitch, bapa, generic, Jill, Rayvon69er, merrr, brian wilkinson, Debbie, Dominic, steve maddison, Ashleigh, jimmy, Shakey, Sykeski, shirlscurls, andy, lauren wray, stuart beeson, Chris RB, David Carr, Wade Bridge, Thomas Lee, SpikeZ1, ian robinson, laura wheatley, who cares, 090909, lenny, Danielle, themusicroom.tk, John, jennifer, Freaky Weasel, ivor jones, M@
Last updated: 2010-02-04
More stuff about Peterlee
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Peterlee Knowhere Board