Arts, crafts and such in Petts Wood, Greater London*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Petts Wood.
Arts, crafts and such
- The Beehive Station square where a huge range of collectables for you to purchase
- Dormouse Quilts next to the Wine Bar is great for all crafts and advice about crafts. The staff are very knowledgable & friendly.
- The Curtain Scene in Queensway is a good place for Knitting yarns, facbrics and other crafty stuff as well as curtains fittings and related items. Some good sewing and Habby based gifts as well!
- A huge huge range of collectables, some old , some not so old at the BEEHIVE 22 station SQ
- The Beehive in Station Square. ALso, about 4 charity shops.
- Not much in the way of arts and crafts - there is a shop called the Beehive on the East side that does a few arty/crafty bits.
- Witchcrafts next to the funeral parlor in Queensway the High street, sells all types of occult and dark arts from Voodoo dolls to hexing sticks, good bargains can be found
In the book section on Demon summoning also within the returns department such as ducking stools and upside down crosses open 9.00pm –12.00am Monday to Saturday
- There is a great house clearance/second hand shop where you can find anything
from a piece of rare photographic equipment to a retro chair etc. Called Memory
Lane, opposite Woolworths, keep popping in and you'll find what you want.
Abundant projectors, cameras, books, records, anything and everything really.
- Try Petts Wood east, opposit the Daylight Inn pub.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Petty Woods, Fins, steady, Fiona Durrant, Lucy, Laura, alice, price2k, Rick, stan Steel, Ann, Rob, Mark Johnson, Stuart Hedges, generic, J Harris, Sue Clark, Jill L, S Clark, mat
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Petts Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Petts Wood Knowhere Board