The Best Things in Petts Wood, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Petts Wood.
The Best Things
- Rising Sun, Sushi opposite the Post Office. This little, takeaway / restaurant serves better sushi than the famous celeb sushi hang out in London. Scrupulously clean, fabulously fresh, reasonably priced and the quality of the sushi is outstanding. This is my favourite restaurant / take away EVER. Try it and be amazed.
- Train services into town!!!!victoria, charing x, London bridge all from one stn
No crime or graffiti, well not the part i live in..........
- Quiet resedential paradise
- Not such a bad town considering some of the rancid hell-holes nearby. There's most things which you need essentially, and anything you can't get you can get 10 minutes down the road in Orpo or Bromley. Generally decent people. One of the safer places in the South East.
The doughnuts at Plaxtol Village Bakery. Highly recommended and it's worth going in there to have a laugh at the comical uniform sported by the workers there. Cheap as well.
- daylight inn
- Pretty village, great connections into London, plenty of woodland and green spaces, wicked restaurants and take-aways, best hairdressers (Simon Neil).
- The individual designs of the houses, the fact there is no crime and it is close to London but also the countryside. Also the wonderful assortment of Restaurants.
- I really don't think there are any.
- Definately the Sovereign, despite it being a snot coloured chain pub.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Petty Woods, Fins, steady, Fiona Durrant, Lucy, Laura, alice, price2k, Rick, stan Steel, Ann, Rob, Mark Johnson, Stuart Hedges, generic, J Harris, Sue Clark, Jill L, S Clark, mat
Last updated: 2009-04-29
More stuff about Petts Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Petts Wood Knowhere Board