Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Petts Wood.
- Rising Sun is excellent sushi - pity more residents don't use it.
Barabar is a super Indian restaurant - menu includes some things that are different
- Maxi Chinese Restaurant, as much as you can eat, good quality food, and very sweet staff. Queensway side of Petts Wood.
- Cafe Plaza, Ming Chinese Restaurant, Little India
If you want a take away then try Rajdoot (Indian), Sun Do (Chinese), Pine Lake or Tom Bell's (Fish and chips)
- Very good sushi takeaway on the east side next to Station Square
- little india - the best indian in petts wood
- Loads of take-aways. I personally recommend the Sun Do Chinese and the Rajdoot Indian. A friend of mine said the kebab shop was the best. Chippy in Petts Wood East is ok.
- Sun-do's is a very nice post pub Chinese, the little chinese men in there are always very friendly.
- Petts Wood has a surfeit of Restaurants. On the East side of Petts Wood there is an excellent Italian called Da Vinci's; there is another Italian but I can't remember its name. Cafe Plaza that sells both Greek and Italian food; Ming's for Chinese also the up market Trencherman's for traditional English fare. Other eateries of note are several indian restaurants. On the West side of Petts Wood The New Thai Garden is excellent and does both Thai and Cantonese food. Sun Do is an excellent Chinese takeaway, don't let the drab decor fool you. Rajdoot is great for Indian food.
- Petts Wood boasts the best Indian in the borough of Bromley - the Rajdoot Tandoori. Also a fantastic Chinese - Mings. The Petts Wood Kebab House also serves the finest chicken shish in Bromley. Other than that, there's a horrible chippy and a really nasty-looking fast-food emporium.
- The Kebab shop on Queensway? Or you could go to the Indian opposit it, or to the other Indian in Station Square. The Sovereign of the seas pub is a good place for food too.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Petty Woods, Fins, steady, Fiona Durrant, Lucy, Laura, alice, price2k, Rick, stan Steel, Ann, Rob, Mark Johnson, Stuart Hedges, generic, J Harris, Sue Clark, Jill L, S Clark, mat
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Petts Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Petts Wood Knowhere Board