Hookup Spots in Petts Wood, Greater London*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Petts Wood.
- They do like to hang around Petts Wood station a lot. And in station Approach around the snooker club. And around the Bus Shelters in Station square. People have been known to sneak into the Memorial Hall gardens and hang around there as well. Oh, and the railway bridge next to the Memorial Hall. Every time you go up there now the sides of the bridge are charred black and at night the overjoyed and retarded whoops of a mentally challenged juvenile can be heard and the silhouette of a bike can be seen riding up and down.
To be honest little pikey-wannabe wankers are everywhere, but they're dispered among mainly decent people.
- Most of the younger people in Petts Wood gather around JDM Estate Agents / by the steps leading from the station or over the other side of Petts Wood.
- eynsford rec....
- The bench outside the kebab shop (you know, the one with the flower pots and the "village sign," the station.
- Outside the kebab spot on the high street. Why? I dunno. You could try Eynesford Rec as well, off Sheperton Road.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Petty Woods, Fins, steady, Fiona Durrant, Lucy, Laura, alice, price2k, Rick, stan Steel, Ann, Rob, Mark Johnson, Stuart Hedges, generic, J Harris, Sue Clark, Jill L, S Clark, mat
Last updated: 2009-08-09
More stuff about Petts Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Petts Wood Knowhere Board