Buskers, Street Entertainers in Petts Wood, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Petts Wood.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- the old man who wears the green mac with rolled up sleeves! everyone has seen him at some point - he carries two giant plastic bags with him at all times. soem say tis filled with pirate gold.... others say he's got dugs stashed in there and actually lives the high life in Kensington and dresses as a tramp so no one suspects him. Usually found in the Daylight Inn
- Wish we did, might brighten the place up a bit!
- the wrinkly jogger who apparently runds form bickley to bromley every day...i think someone mentioned him in the bromley section except they said he more pink shorts when i swear they are always blue.....well anyway...ask anyone about him and they always know who you are talking about!!!!
- No such thing, however this is not because Petts Wood is to conservative or 'posh' for them, far from it.It's simply because those in Petts Wood who need to busk, would rather steal cars and rob houses to make money.
- Petts Wood is staunch conservative - "street entertainers" are rounded up weekly and shot.
- I saw someone selling the Big Issue once.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Petty Woods, Fins, steady, Fiona Durrant, Lucy, Laura, alice, price2k, Rick, stan Steel, Ann, Rob, Mark Johnson, Stuart Hedges, generic, J Harris, Sue Clark, Jill L, S Clark, mat
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Petts Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Petts Wood Knowhere Board