The Worst Things in Petts Wood, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Petts Wood.
The Worst Things
- The Kebab shop after hours!!! You can gurantee at least two mutilated kebabs strewn over someone's garden or in the road, mostly unwanted cabbage and onions, every morning!
- being refered to as orpington, but this place is a far nicer.and not apart of that Shxx hole
- Boring suburban hell-hole!
- The little pikey wannabes which manifest themselves around the town. They tend to have wigger tendencies (eg fucking moronic and incomprehensible accents, a vague grasp of the English language, hoodies) and hang around trying to look hard. A common haunt is Petts Wood station where these wasters may well apporach you, but of course will do fuck all as they have no guts at all, and . Cheap and harmless fabrications of the thugs found in places like Cray, Welling, Bexleyheath, in fact anywhere on the dreaded 51 bus route. They weren't here 5 years ago...
The Daylight or the Sovereign at chucking out time.
- sovereign of the seas pub
- Nothing for the younger people to do so to relieve boredom or just because they are a bunch of yobs, they go around smashing stuff, graffittying everywhere, stealing cars and breaking into them. If it wasn't for the yobs, Petts Wood would be a top place.
- It's the epitome of dull suburbia.
- The residents, I didn't say earlier but I think they evicted the guy that used to sell the Big Issue.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Petty Woods, Fins, steady, Fiona Durrant, Lucy, Laura, alice, price2k, Rick, stan Steel, Ann, Rob, Mark Johnson, Stuart Hedges, generic, J Harris, Sue Clark, Jill L, S Clark, mat
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Petts Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Petts Wood Knowhere Board