Pubs in Plumpton Green, East Sussex*
The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Plumpton Green.
- pubs? in plumpton? you mean there is life there!
- 4 pubs in the space of probably a mile and a half. they are all quite nice. the plough, the fountain, the winning post (formerly the sun) and the half moon. also if you feel like a walk, theres another pub which takes about half an hour to get to on a very scenic route, callled the jolly sportsman which is in east chiltington.
- The Plough good place to go before the races and for Bikers (motor) Nice Old English Sheep Dog and very cheap food was moved brick by brick during the second world war to its present location to make way for a pretend air strip so that agricultural ground got bombed not London.
- The Fountain gets in the Good Beer Guide every year. I used to work there!! It's a Youngs brewery pub and is the furthest South from London. Len was the Landlord there for nearly 30 years - it is now run by Managers.
- The Winning Post Formerly the Sun is the most lively of the pubs in Plumpton. It is split in two halves one side for the oldies and the other with a pool table darts board etc where the bands play for the younger people.
- The Half Moon is a favorite stop of place for tourists as it is on the Lewes road I used to work here also sells yummy food and has a huge beer garden with a play ground.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Pankaj, louise, panda, generic, Bob, daisy may, Simon Edney, Big N Blad
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Plumpton Green
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Plumpton Green Knowhere Board