The Best Things in Plumstead, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Plumstead.
The Best Things
- There are some relitavely nice areas of plumstead such as near shooters hill and welling where it feels more like kent and quite green and the poulation still engish therefore do not pave all their front gardens and drive automatic honda accords renault lagunas with no mots and a foreign licence
- Bert's Shop up by Timbercroft School.
The Asian Mela, Multicultural Festival, Make Merry and Anti Racist Festival held on Plumstead/Winns Common.
Playing football on the Bowling Greens (and getting moved on by the parks police)
- the people that have moved away
- The best thing about Plumstead is that it has lots of busses to get you out of the awful place!
- Lots of open green areas and great views can be hilly towards the common - lots of woodland areas - shoothill some great views, to the west towards central london andto the east Darford Bridge . not much taffic yet in easy reach of the West end by bus and train . bus nomber 53 24/7 service.
- The people are the best thing about the place,there is an underground feeling of subversiveness about the place.housing is affordable and it is close to London.
- Lovely well kept houses for under 150K in London and cheap rented properties. Quiet and nice neighbours & lovely Common. Good for the Night bus and Ripe for development and rejuvination.
- I'm moving out soon
- Pretty name, the Common, the views over London, tons of wildlife, friendly neighbours, cheap rents and the night bus.
- Admaston Road
- View from Shrewsbury Park and Oxleas Wood.
- Not a lot really
- Kims Chip Shop
- The 53 bus to and from central London for £1.
The Star pub.
- The whores on Plumsted Corner-give them a toot and a wave-they love it!
- Multi-cultural. Plumstead Common in the summer. People always seem to be proud to be from Plumstead even if they have now moved away.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Paul Douglas, dread, Jo', Jo Marples, Ray Star, rob, musicmillse18, mik bishop, Anita, Aaron, JAMIE, stevie patch, adam, Lawz, ian fielding, colin kemp, RM, Dan, David E Clark, Ray, jeff the chef, Theodore Tugboat, Pat Gorman, Simon George, Daniel Martin, generic, D, harjit, Olly
Last updated: 2010-12-21
More stuff about Plumstead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Plumstead Knowhere Board