Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Plumstead.
- 02 and greenwich peninsula odeon are local
- TheFilmWorks in Greenwich is the best cinema to go to. 472 and 161 bus will take you right outside the cinema. It takes longer to get there than if you go to Cineworld, bexleyheath but it is really worth the extra bus ride.
- None. Their was one in Woolwich but that is now "The New Wine Church" which isn't a Temple dedicated to the worship of drink but some kind of African "God is Lord" place. There is a very good cinema complex in the Greenwich pininsula with a gallery where you can drink in comfy chairs whilst watching a film.
- Go to Greenwich Peninsula
- None. Nearest is in Charlton/Greenwich.
- UCI Bexleyheath provides the most choice of films at any one time.
- No cinemas in Plumstead, your best bet is either Bexelyheath or, if you have a car, Bluewater at Dartford.
- Closest is now Bexleyheath Warnerbros or Greenwich UCI.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Paul Douglas, dread, Jo', Jo Marples, Ray Star, rob, musicmillse18, mik bishop, Anita, Aaron, JAMIE, stevie patch, adam, Lawz, ian fielding, colin kemp, RM, Dan, David E Clark, Ray, jeff the chef, Theodore Tugboat, Pat Gorman, Simon George, Daniel Martin, generic, D, harjit, Olly
Last updated: 2010-12-21
More stuff about Plumstead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Plumstead Knowhere Board