Cafes and Coffee Shops in Plumstead, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Plumstead.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Plumstead Cafe Lakedale Road..God awful food served by chainsmoking staff, mostly always standing outside with other Chav cronies having a fag rather than cleaning the tables..A million bluebottle flies can't be wrong.
- Not really a cafe, but the Butchers at The Slade does great filled baguettes.
- Good place for a coffee is The Friends Cafe in Woolwich. Very Nice atmosphere and a touch classier than a greasy spoon!!
- Nice cafe at the bottom of kings highway used to be called cafe uno,called something else now.(CLEAN TIDY DECENT FOOD).
- 'Belly Busters' Bakery on the Slade.. Cappaccino for 50p and breakfast torpedo for a pound... oh joy on a winter's morning.
- Plenty of greasy spoons and pikey caffs, and the coffee shop phenomenon hasn't reached plumstead yet (thank fuck!... keep the fakies out, we want weak, tepid tea and saggy bacon butties not lattes and croissants!!)
- Kings Highway cafe - opposite Kings Highway Garage. Guess where it is?
- Bellybusters on The Slade. Peppered steak baguette and a cappaccino for £2.00! Joy!
- You're havin' a laugh intchya?
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Paul Douglas, dread, Jo', Jo Marples, Ray Star, rob, musicmillse18, mik bishop, Anita, Aaron, JAMIE, stevie patch, adam, Lawz, ian fielding, colin kemp, RM, Dan, David E Clark, Ray, jeff the chef, Theodore Tugboat, Pat Gorman, Simon George, Daniel Martin, generic, D, harjit, Olly
Last updated: 2012-10-14
More stuff about Plumstead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Plumstead Knowhere Board