Demolish It Now Building in Plumstead, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Plumstead.
Demolish It Now Building
- the barnfield estate as you are likely to be captured and held hostage by Somali pirates if you venture there in a decent car with your doors unlocked
- The Links (co-op) Plumstead Common Road.
Rugby Club building on Plumstead Common.
Anything along Plumstead High Street (there all old and need replacing with new bright buildings)
- the old cinema to make way for new shops
- I'd like to see the whole of Plumstead Flattened!
- Hatton close estate,clothworkers estate,(top of garland road)these are what contributed to the downfall of "upper" plumstead !!(true)
- It's got to be the train station, surely they can do better than that!
- The Alma - would save me a fortune
- All the boring estate agents in the village.
- Plumstead Station - a depressing dump with no facilities.
- The flats on the Glyndon estate. Blow em up now.
- Glydon Estate, Barnefield and Nightingale Vale - built for scum inhabitated by Scum
- The whole area. Then spray it with nerve gas just to make sure.
- All the Housing estates and high rise flats.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Paul Douglas, dread, Jo', Jo Marples, Ray Star, rob, musicmillse18, mik bishop, Anita, Aaron, JAMIE, stevie patch, adam, Lawz, ian fielding, colin kemp, RM, Dan, David E Clark, Ray, jeff the chef, Theodore Tugboat, Pat Gorman, Simon George, Daniel Martin, generic, D, harjit, Olly
Last updated: 2010-12-21
More stuff about Plumstead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Plumstead Knowhere Board