Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Plumstead.
- Plumstead Common - on one of the tree stumps left by the broken benches.
Plumstead Common - on the tennis courts/bowling green, then running off when the park keepers Larry, Ralph, or Alan came round and especially when they called for backup from the parks police, who always seemed to be either Barry and Sharon with their police dogs, Dave on his mountain bike, Mick and Martin on their dirt bikes, or Jas.
Winns Common - on any of the fitness equipment.
- Definately the train station - so you can get out of the piss-pot Plumstead is, and away from the hoards of muggers!!
- Most young people round here go hairing around the place on motor scooters. I suppose the abundance of speed humps makes this quite a challange.
- the churh opposite the kebab, this place is full of blackboys and others trying to be like them.nice. plumstead used to be shit now it reallly is a corpse shagged by a lemon!
- mingle with the homo's up on Winn's common. Just don't bend down to pick anything up.
- Upper Plumstead boasts many shops and bus stops that attract the younthful loiterers.
Lower Plumstead less so.
- Most kid round here seem to hang out on Wins Common in the summer and bus stops in the winter
- The Slade, or outside the surgery at the bottom of Kirkham St. Keep the noise down kids ok!
- All the kids seem to hang round up the common in the summer and down the high street in the winter. Usually see 'em hanging round streetlamps like moths.
- The bus stop. The place to go to escape Plumstead as quickly as possible.
I'm sorry but it's a fucking shithole.
- THE SLADE a small group of shops including an off liecense and a kebab shop. Youngsters hang around fighting and trying to get passers buy to purchase them alcohol. Also the Pool club in Plumstead high street.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Paul Douglas, dread, Jo', Jo Marples, Ray Star, rob, musicmillse18, mik bishop, Anita, Aaron, JAMIE, stevie patch, adam, Lawz, ian fielding, colin kemp, RM, Dan, David E Clark, Ray, jeff the chef, Theodore Tugboat, Pat Gorman, Simon George, Daniel Martin, generic, D, harjit, Olly
Last updated: 2008-02-28
More stuff about Plumstead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Plumstead Knowhere Board