The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Plumstead.
- None, unless you count Woolworths. TW Records shut down about a year ago after decades in business.
- None as a rule. Go to Woolwich, or the fab 'Essential Music' in Greenwich market.
- TW Records in Lower Plumstead on the High Street that caters for more quirrky tatses. Is also a Woolworths for all your chart needs.
- TW Records Plumstead High Street - where you can still get 12" singles!
- There are no record shops in Plumstead although there are a couple of shops in the High Street that sell second hand CD's.
- TW records next to the Electric Orange
- Get on the bus, and go to ''Essential Music'' in Greenwich market!
- There is a record store in Plumstead - TW Records, 250 Plumstead High
Street. Nice selection of rock, pop, country and R&B.
- Virgin in Woolwich is pretty good and will order most things.
- Woolworths is the only frickin place that sells records in Plumstead (High Street). There used to be a place selling dodgy records out of suitcases opposite SM motors, but I think they got evicted.
- There are No record shops in Plumstead with one -Virgin and WH Smiths in Woolwich.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Paul Douglas, dread, Jo', Jo Marples, Ray Star, rob, musicmillse18, mik bishop, Anita, Aaron, JAMIE, stevie patch, adam, Lawz, ian fielding, colin kemp, RM, Dan, David E Clark, Ray, jeff the chef, Theodore Tugboat, Pat Gorman, Simon George, Daniel Martin, generic, D, harjit, Olly
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Plumstead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Plumstead Knowhere Board