Skateboarding Spots in Plumstead, Greater London*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Plumstead.
- the hills and alleys around shooters hill of eglington hill shrewsbury lane etc have loads of hidden stairs with rails that aint like the steep stairwells in scummy council estates of which there are plenty however and loads of weird double height kerbs and interesting things for them cos of the way the roads are bulit on the steep hillside
- on winns common, in the outdoor pool thing. basketball court isnt bad when no1s playin football there either. good high lede for ollieing off (or up) and a slopeyrampytype thing going off it.
- With plenty of hills Plumstead should be home to many skaters, but it is not. I would try Plumstead Common and Wins Common.
- allegedly there is a halfpipe being built in the woolwich area,any one heard anything?
- The underpass by Plumstead train station used to be alright for skating, but not after dark as you get the crack-heads down there. Apart from that, there's a couple of places in Woolwich and Charlton that aint bad.
- anywhere really.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Paul Douglas, dread, Jo', Jo Marples, Ray Star, rob, musicmillse18, mik bishop, Anita, Aaron, JAMIE, stevie patch, adam, Lawz, ian fielding, colin kemp, RM, Dan, David E Clark, Ray, jeff the chef, Theodore Tugboat, Pat Gorman, Simon George, Daniel Martin, generic, D, harjit, Olly
Last updated: 2010-12-21
More stuff about Plumstead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Plumstead Knowhere Board