The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Plumstead, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Plumstead.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- well the feller who said it was ashithole was right all the old faces have gone the only people left are those that cant afford to leave or drugies or drunks the rest of the population is made up of foriegners that is the truth wether its believed or not plumstead is lost and beyond recovery
- I've lived here for 2 years now, and I really like it!
- Bollock, nips, arse and fanny. Bum.
- Plumstead is just waiting to be rediscovered..
- Used to be a nice place but not anymore - somewhere you drive from not to!
- Can I point out the world of difference between the areas of plumstead around plumstead high street... and plumstead station......."down the bottom" of plumstead - and the plumstead common area "up the top" of plumstead (it being a very hilly place.) It may have got a bit rougher over the years (where in london hasn't!)but a lot of the area from the common up to the top of shooters hill, across "fanny on the hill" towards welling and down to bostal woods is very green and attractive,with lots of ambiance, lovely views and the green chain walk.So any visitors - get up to the common and explore more thoroughly! ---
- Plumstead has a London postcode yet its link to central London is no more than the 53 bus route. Here you find forgotten London - life lived more at 3mph than 300 - and despite its obvious drawbacks - the poverty in parts is self-evident - an oddly homely appeal lacking in other parts of the sprawling city.
- Theres not alot in the way of shops because you have woolwich oneside and welling the other and both have shops there.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Paul Douglas, dread, Jo', Jo Marples, Ray Star, rob, musicmillse18, mik bishop, Anita, Aaron, JAMIE, stevie patch, adam, Lawz, ian fielding, colin kemp, RM, Dan, David E Clark, Ray, jeff the chef, Theodore Tugboat, Pat Gorman, Simon George, Daniel Martin, generic, D, harjit, Olly
Last updated: 2008-02-01
More stuff about Plumstead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Plumstead Knowhere Board