The Worst Things in Plumstead, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Plumstead.
The Worst Things
- THE GLYNDON ESTATE, HIGH FOR GANG CRIME AROUND THERE.
- The fake african businessmen who wear suits and velvet coats and brown shoes and chinos on weekdays and pretend they are having business meetings in cafes and drive old avensis toyatas and think its top spec cos its the gs model go away you are fake and claiming benefits.
- The youth's that loiter around The Slade shops wanting a fight.
- the fact that the residents that have lived here for years have no chance in keeping heir buisnesses or creating new ones
- The worst thing about Plumstead is the fact that if you come here you will inevitably get mugged, burgled or assaulted, etc, etc. It's a disgrace.
- kid down on the high steet
- A youth culture of drugs and there are few shops where you can actually buy something. Great if you want to talk to someone in Lagos for an hour, surf the web, get a variety a hair styles (there must be at least ten "Hair Dressers"),
get your nails done, send a package to Katmandu and there is actually a Nepalese Restaurant that doesn't seem able to sell anything to eat?
- Annoying Chav girls and hoody boyz. yawn... you are soooo boring, Woefully neglected in places and can feel isolated & not much going on.
Please extend the DockLands light railway down here please!
- I've still got a couple of months left.
- Drunken Pikeys, graffiti. Woefully neglected. Shame. Why is Plumstead's potential completely ignored?
- Pretty much everything.
- The drug problem - heroin. The graffitti and the rise of the 'Burberry Boy' and his Geeeezzzeeerrr mates.
- The whole fucking area
- Near Woolwich, but its bad enough here anyway.
- The attitude in the area. Loads of depressed south east londoners. Everthing seems to shut down. Alot of crime.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Paul Douglas, dread, Jo', Jo Marples, Ray Star, rob, musicmillse18, mik bishop, Anita, Aaron, JAMIE, stevie patch, adam, Lawz, ian fielding, colin kemp, RM, Dan, David E Clark, Ray, jeff the chef, Theodore Tugboat, Pat Gorman, Simon George, Daniel Martin, generic, D, harjit, Olly
Last updated: 2017-09-10
More stuff about Plumstead
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Plumstead Knowhere Board