Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Poole, Dorset*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Poole.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Did'nt Poole have a TOPSHOP once !
- Poole is terrible for men's clothes. I find myself even reverting to Beales for a suit....they have a reasonable selection. Everywhere else celebrates the fact that all suits on sale are less than £100
- A lot of the 'designer labels are available in Poole,just look in the department stores!
- Animal in the Dolphin Shopping Centre and Poole Tourist Office has some well cool Animal gear
- The Skate Shop @ Park Gates
Just Add Water @ poole centre
- Elemental next to Action bikes in the Dolphin Centre has a small but exellent range of cloths. They also have the largest range of body jewellery in Poole.
- Jazz clothing is the only descent one asround except the skate shops obviously
- Elemental, upstairs in the Dolphin centre has the best range of body jewelry in Poole.
- Elemental in the Dolphin Shopping Centre has some realy great clubby / ethnic stuff.
- Amazing bargains to be found in some of the charity and second-hand shops.I recently bought an Yves stLaurent suit for less than a fraction of the cost of a new suit from M+S.
- Jazz Clothing near Woolworths is excellent for clubwear/general cool gear....rivals anything in Bournemouth (like overpriced M2!). Just Add Water does cool T-Shirts and skate wear......cool vids on sale there too!
- Not bad, but Bournemouths better. All the usual high st. shops
- Poole is full of bloody charity shops.
- Have you seen the way Poole people dress? They are wear jeans and a silky shirt from Flix in the Arndale Centre.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Daniel Baker, Benedict Walmisley, Paul Dredge, Will, Guy Dickinson, Ben Foden, Jim, Ashley, wesley philpot, Dave McLeod, Daniel, Louise Ingram, debbie, addfox, kel, Peter Croft, Emma, Robert Stone, Dan Baker, Graham Shaw, Dominique, Kit Kat, p. fooks, pete kinsey, Bernard, tom hirst, Jeff, Gronk, Nick, ugly, phat phil, Steve Bristow, Deborah, Angela Clarke, mel, steve holman, Simon, Lizzie, Amy, Nick Smith, Robert, Jan D, Matthew Dunne, Mike O'Neill, Bob, adam harvey, Phil Preece, Archibald Brown, patricia, helen, Roy, ian, alan, Tony Quinn, ray wills, Dawn, jane, jack, Sue, rex lewis, john randall, me, Tony Payne, sam, kieron, dave edwards, generic, Andy Peterson, daisy, chris crook, Sam T, Gary, Dominique Scott, Doug Livermore, weighty, Jo, Bob T, irene Reeve, Mike Mason, John Hart, Sam Smith, Frank, dave lee, jack lumber, Liam , ElevenEleven Recordings, Ester, cosanostra, Lee, David George, Manish, John, Stuart, Andy, sue mitchener, Gary Stevens, Steve, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Poole
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Poole Knowhere Board