Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Poole, Dorset*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Poole.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- The Sloop, Poole Resident DJ every Friday 9pm till 2am
- toco open till 6am in the morning (but drinks are a little on the high side. (FREE ENTRY)
- Mr Kyps is a mega venue
- lators is chillies, viking club is no longer there but there is a club called mint and also another one called the loft near yates.
- Dancing in Dorset Every Monday night, at 7:45PM the doors open to the Woodlands Hall, Trades and Labour Club, 485 Ashley Road, Parkstone, Poole allowing this Exciting Modern Latino Jive Experience to Launch into life.
From the moment you enter, it soon becomes obvious why this outstanding evening is voted one of the best nights out on the south coast. The nostalgic venue boasts a beautifully sprung Dance floor, integral bar and a great stage that gives a fantastic view of all the entertaining classes.
Every Tuesday night at 7:40pm the doors open to the Royal British Legion, 593 Wimborne Road, Winton, Bournemouth. This great venue gives a more personal, warm and friendly atmosphere. With its regular appearances of leading UK instructors, licensed bar and smooth dance floor, it gives you all “The THING” Fun you’ve grown to expect.
Line: 07968 393977
- oyster quay on poole quay
- The Viking club (Woody's) has now been sold and turned into flats, what a shame. Lots of people had a good time there if you were one of them add something to this site.
- there's a clubby/pubby type place near The Lighthouse AKA Poole Arts Centre. It's called Chillis, so anyone who says there are no clubs apart from Lators in Poole is wrong!!!!!
- There' the Opera House and Elements in Bournemouth but I don't know where they are as I haven't been there because I'm underage and never want to go clubbing anyway. O, and there's a place called The Venue in Tower Park which I think is still there.
- I have also heard that the Venue is due to re-open. Apparently in November (rings a bell, this time last year). I have also heard that it is going to do live music aswell(?). We can only live in hope eh!
- Whats happening with the Venue anyone know? One minuite it's open - and a bag of shite - now its closed and I've heard it's going to be open by some people from London.
- I have heard that the Venue is to be taken over by some London guys who have some great ideas. Remember the good old days? Top DJ's etc. Should be good. Anyone else heard anything?
- Please update your site on poole the venue is now re-open latours is now chillis dance bar, and the viking club is now woodys but still a shit hole from a poole resident
- Poole Con club's a very friendly place with cheap drinks.
- There is a new club called Chillis next to the Arts Centre (soon to be the Light House) - rather cheesy and a bit crap but ok if you have had a few!
- Well I have heard that the Venue is due to re-open so look out La'hoares ie: Latores.
- the viking, above the aquarium on the quay, low ceiling though, so shorties are ok here.
- Only the Viking or Lators, but unless you want a dose from a slappa or you wish to get bottled by some moron.....steer clear. Yates down the High Street has excellent clubby nights with Friday being especially good (hot babes everywhere!!!) - only open 'till 11 though. Go to B'Mouth for a club!
- There are actually TWO, count em, clubs in Poole, one being the aformentioned Lators (shithole) and the other being the Viking, above the Aquarium on Poole Quay, which sadly is also a shithole.
- Go to Bournemouth, Lators is now the only club in Poole and it's shit.
- No decent clubs unless you are a piss pathetic conformist casual dressed in adidas, listen to talentless shite like Oasis and have a penis hairstyle ( basin cut shaped like a human penis).
- Poole has none worth talking about at all, go to Bournemouth like everybody else
- Don't go to Lators, its full of dodgy kevs and slappers.
- Only naff clubs especially the Venue.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Daniel Baker, Benedict Walmisley, Paul Dredge, martin, Will, Guy Dickinson, Ben Foden, Jim, Ashley, Stu, wesley philpot, Dave McLeod, Daniel, Louise Ingram, debbie, addfox, kel, Peter Croft, Emma, Robert Stone, Dan Baker, Graham Shaw, Dominique, Kit Kat, p. fooks, pete kinsey, Bernard, tom hirst, Jeff, Gronk, Nick, ugly, phat phil, Steve Bristow, Deborah, Angela Clarke, mel, steve holman, Simon, Lizzie, Amy, Nick Smith, Robert, Jan D, Matthew Dunne, Mike O'Neill, Bob, adam harvey, Phil Preece, Archibald Brown, patricia, helen, Roy, ian, alan, Tony Quinn, ray wills, Dawn, jane, jack, Sue, rex lewis, john randall, me, Tony Payne, sam, kieron, dave edwards, generic, Andy Peterson, daisy, chris crook, Sam T, Gary, Sof, Dominique Scott, Doug Livermore, weighty, Jo, Bob T, Plav, irene Reeve, Mike Mason, John Hart, Sam Smith, Frank, dave lee, jack lumber, Liam , ElevenEleven Recordings, Ester, cosanostra, Lee, David George, Manish, John, Stuart, Andy, sue mitchener, Gary Stevens, Steve, paul
Last updated: 2013-11-06
More stuff about Poole
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Poole Knowhere Board