Local Bands in Poole, Dorset*
Yet to make it big but definitely worth a listen
You can tell us more about Poole.
- Phoenix, a female fronted 4 piece rock band playing a wide range of music from AC/DC to Adele, Guns'n'Roses to The Cranberries. Some of the best musicians in the area can br found in Phoenix. Check out www.phoenixmusic.moonfruit.com
Conflict of Interest are a heavier rock band from Poole, reworking well known tunes into our own style. Where else can you hear Amy MacDonald and Pet Shop Boys mixed with Metallica? www.conflictofinterest.moonfruit.com has all the info!
Sweet FA are fast becoming one of the most popular and respected acoustic acts in Dorset. Phenominal musicians and a great lead vocalist make this trio a must-see! www.sweetfa.moonfruit.com tells you why!
- Hi, we are 'The Wonky Donkeys' a five piece female fronted rock/pop/indie band playing in venues around Poole, we play an eclectic mix of music.Have a look at our website www.spanglefish.com/thewonkydonkeys
- Oposium are an anthemic alternative rock band from Poole, Dorset. Becoming famous as the band who "threw their piano in the sea" off Branksome Chine Beach, Oposium are often found playing venues around Poole and Bournemouth. For more information, gigs and regular updates, check http://www.oposium.com .
- BakerLane Studios is looking to book new and exciting bands in the dorset area.
Call studio team on 0871 97311211
- Air Traffic are a Rock/Pop band often playing at Bournemouth Opera House, and Six Nation State, who are a Indie/Punk band who often play at Mr Kyps.
- our time heroes. rock there americana punk.
- Mr Kyps Ashley Cross is the best place for live music in Poole.
- Pronghorn - "cowpunk" , a mix of hillbilly/metal , a must see if ya don't take yer music too seriously. play local pubs and festivals (did glastonbury 2005) chk web site pronghorn.co.uk for gig dates
- Freefall Collective - an excellent local band playing and singing a variety of music in various pubs and clubs in the area.
- ElevenEleven Recordings is always producing phat new syles daily, the company works with various artists and I am one of them. Daniel baker and crew can literally produce anything from live to orchestra to hip hop/r&b, garage, hard house u name it thay do it and well. This is the place to go to make music. 07909 828 824 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Daniel Baker, Benedict Walmisley, Paul Dredge, martin, Will, Guy Dickinson, Ben Foden, Jim, Ashley, Stu, wesley philpot, Dave McLeod, Daniel, Louise Ingram, debbie, addfox, kel, Peter Croft, Emma, Robert Stone, Dan Baker, Graham Shaw, Dominique, Kit Kat, p. fooks, pete kinsey, Bernard, tom hirst, Jeff, Gronk, Nick, ugly, phat phil, Steve Bristow, Deborah, Angela Clarke, mel, steve holman, Simon, Lizzie, Amy, Nick Smith, Robert, Jan D, Matthew Dunne, Mike O'Neill, Bob, adam harvey, Phil Preece, Archibald Brown, patricia, helen, Roy, ian, alan, Tony Quinn, ray wills, Dawn, jane, jack, Sue, rex lewis, john randall, me, Tony Payne, sam, kieron, dave edwards, generic, Andy Peterson, daisy, chris crook, Sam T, Gary, Sof, Dominique Scott, Doug Livermore, weighty, Jo, Bob T, Plav, irene Reeve, Mike Mason, John Hart, Sam Smith, Frank, dave lee, jack lumber, Liam , ElevenEleven Recordings, Ester, cosanostra, Lee, David George, Manish, John, Stuart, Andy, sue mitchener, Gary Stevens, Steve, paul
Last updated: 2012-06-14
More stuff about Poole
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Poole Knowhere Board