Buskers, Street Entertainers in Poole, Dorset*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Poole.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- gordan the tramp
- You find them in the subways !!
- A man who pushes a wheelbarrow. he's been around since my dad was 15!
- There's an old guy with a 'puppet show' with music to be seen regularly in Falkland Square during the warmer months, bands fresh from college of uni are seen frequently outside of Smiths, there has even been a bagpipe player in Kingland Crescent!
- there is a guy which walks around with a parrot on his shoulder he also has a blind dog and he plays the accorden he wounders round poole raddomly.
- One of the biggest characters is Emma P who delights audiences on Poole Quay by chucking mobile phones and others car keys into the Quay ... Anne S who turns up every Tuesday with 2000 bikers and hi-jacks a barge each summer Thursday to let off her fireworks - then is it not a bit eccentric to close the Quay each Summer first Friday of the month to all except Red Open Top Sports Cars ... and then there is a weird bloke who occasionally turns up dressed as a butterfly catcher
- Ashley Barley, no longer lives here but is the coolest person ever
- Matthew Wellstead - amazing levitation powers
- Normally in the subway between the bus station + th arts centre. Also in the square by WH Smith etc.
- Harry is the guy the the harmonica, hes very popular with the drunk patrons on the quay, but sometimes goes towards grays and lators, too.
- Some guy that sits on the high st. and plays 3 tunes on his tin whistle, and a old piss head that roams the steets at night (mostly outside pubs) playing a crap version of "New York, New York" on a mouth organ.
- Strummer - guitarist with no strings.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Daniel Baker, Benedict Walmisley, Paul Dredge, martin, Will, Guy Dickinson, Ben Foden, Jim, Ashley, Stu, wesley philpot, Dave McLeod, Daniel, Louise Ingram, debbie, addfox, kel, Peter Croft, Emma, Robert Stone, Dan Baker, Graham Shaw, Dominique, Kit Kat, p. fooks, pete kinsey, Bernard, tom hirst, Jeff, Gronk, Nick, ugly, phat phil, Steve Bristow, Deborah, Angela Clarke, mel, steve holman, Simon, Lizzie, Amy, Nick Smith, Robert, Jan D, Matthew Dunne, Mike O'Neill, Bob, adam harvey, Phil Preece, Archibald Brown, patricia, helen, Roy, ian, alan, Tony Quinn, ray wills, Dawn, jane, jack, Sue, rex lewis, john randall, me, Tony Payne, sam, kieron, dave edwards, generic, Andy Peterson, daisy, chris crook, Sam T, Gary, Sof, Dominique Scott, Doug Livermore, weighty, Jo, Bob T, Plav, irene Reeve, Mike Mason, John Hart, Sam Smith, Frank, dave lee, jack lumber, Liam , ElevenEleven Recordings, Ester, cosanostra, Lee, David George, Manish, John, Stuart, Andy, sue mitchener, Gary Stevens, Steve, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Poole
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Poole Knowhere Board